When Social Media was first introduced to businesses it was a breath of fresh air. The possibilities were endless and there were limitless connections. However, somewhere along the way we picked up some bad habits of posting links, selling ourselves, and ending conversations before they began. It’s time to freshen up our Social Media campaigns and make them fun again. Here are some tips.
1. Don’t overload your followers with posts.
2. Make your personality shine. Your posts should express who you are.
3. Engage with your followers. Post fun quotes, facts, and questions.
4. Post responsibly. Make sure your posts are not offensive and remember to use spell and grammar check.
5. Always reply to your customers when they engage with you. A thank you can go a long way.